Friday, April 15, 2011

Hey!

So, since this is my first post and you should get to know me a little. I live in Alaska, I'm from Los Angeles, I am a military brat, and am I forgetting something? Oh, yeah. MY LIFE IS REALLY WEIRD! My friends, Sloane, Lexie, Miriam, Vanessa, Kylee, Colleen, and I all have lived everywhere. My mom is a stay-at-home mom and goes to college. My dad is the one in the Air Force and is in an undisclosed location in southwestern Asia. He will be back in August, though. He left in mid-January.
  I have two dogs. Precious, a chihuahua, and Dallas, a mutt. We really are not sure what Dallas is, but we think she is part kangaroo because she loves jumping on her hind legs.  So, how about food? I am pretty hungry right now and am about to eat chicken nuggets and macaronie. I am in junior high and still eat kindergartener foods! Oh well. I am an only child and am still not sure if I like it or not, even after 13 years! I am going to eat now so bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment