A wise man (my grandpa) once said to me, "Hannah, you keep kicking those rocks, and if there is a sign, kick the sign down." This is a day-by-day autobiography of a military brat.
Friday, April 22, 2011
Happy Days!
Today was totally awesome, and not JUST because we got out of school early today. Today I did my presentation of my diarama in science. I think mine was the best. We were supposed to do a representation of a cell. I did a barn and the farmer was the nuclues and the barn walls was the cell membrane and all of that crap. So anyways, I also went to Sloane's sister's school's play about the solar system and it was pretty good. Afterwards, Sloane and I went back to my house and my mom took us to eat at the BX. Then Sloane stayed till 5 pm and we took her to her play. Then at 7 pm my mom and I went and saw Red Riding Hood at the base theater. Now here we are. Sitting in the living room watching TV. It is also Earth Day and that was the best thing of all today. We didn't do anything special or anything, so ya. I am going to bed go now. Happy Earth Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment