Happy Fifth of May everybody! I thought that this Cinco de Mayo we were going to have fried ice cream but we didn't, which sucks. I just love fried ice cream! I told Dillon that my grandma make good fried ice cream. Then he asked me what it was. Can you believe it? He asked me what fried ice cream was! For those of you who don't know what it is, it deep fried ice cream with fried tortillas shoved in them. It may sound weird, but it is so DANG good!
Around three hours ago, Lexie, Vanessa, and I played volleyball. While playing volleyball, I found a Burger King barbecue packet and threw it at Vanessa. She thought it was a piece of paper, so she was tossing it around and when she hit it, it exploded on her. IT. WAS. HALARIOUS! I think I am going to go to bed now, so good night! Remember, Feliz Cinco de Mayo!
No comments:
Post a Comment